Blog Journal #2 🥳
Hi again! I took a computer class once upon a time in elementary school where we all learned how to type and use various MS apps. I have been familiar with Word for about 10 years now. I have written many essays requiring tables and other special formatting styles, so I am also familiar with those. Personally, though, I would rather use GoogleDocs. There are multiple reasons for this, one being the compatibility in using it to share documents with anyone and work on the same content. Another is the fact that Google Drive allows me to create files and organize all my documents efficiently. Overall, it just seems to fit better for me! Out of all the ISTE standards I want to focus on the Leader. This standard discusses teacher advocacy for technology in their classrooms and for their students in K-12 settings. The specific phrasing that I appreciated was the teacher's role in supporting "student empowerment and success" through this advocacy. That is an im...

Comments
Post a Comment