Blog Journal #6 🕶

 Hi!!

    My experience with Diigo was largely positive. It is a very accessible software that I had no problems learning to use and actually employing. Being able to share websites and articles and other media with a group of peers is very valuable to academics and teachers. The only thing I would argue that is somewhat challenging is the layout. It is not very streamlined, however it is fairly easy to view. Overall, I would continue using Diigo and even employ it within a classroom of my own.

    I thoroughly enjoy blogging. I, personally, feel that a moderately informal space that allows for the sharing of thoughts with other like-minded people is very beneficial to a class space. I think that both the process and the software is very well established for students. Having prompts and using Blogger makes it very easy and enjoyable to complete the blogging assignments. I have learned that by putting my thoughts into words, I can understand what I want to convey and how to convey it in the best manner possible.

    I think I would like to use Padlet as a web 2.0 media. I have used it before in classes for myself, and I find that it is easy to use in order to collaborate and create. It is a multipurpose tool that provides a platform for everything from creating digital poster boards to mind maps and displays. Padlet is accessible through a shared link and can be editable by many. I have thoroughly enjoyed using Padlet and think using it in the future could be helpful for myself and my students.


Link to access Padlet: https://padlet.com/

Comments